Fully understanding importance of environmental protection direction of UAB “DANPLASTAS” assumes responsibility for environmental damage caused by the company activities and undertakes:
- to implement, supervise and constantly improve system of environmental protection according to the requirements of the standard LST EN ISO 14001:2005;
- to solve problems of the environmental protection according to the possibilities implementing cleaner production technologies and performing pollution prevention;
- to use materials that are least harmful to environment, if possible;
- to use raw materials and energetic resources economically and rationally;
- to comply with environmental protection laws, regulations and other legal requirements regulating our activities;
- to handle accumulated production wastes in the most effective ways with respect of environmental protection and economic point of view;
- to seek for constant improvement of effectiveness of environmental protection with endeavours of all company employees;
- to organise training of all employees in the field of environmental protection;
- to guarantee public accessibility of environmental protection policy.
While setting and realising its goals and tasks the company is going to provide preventive actions in existing and future production processes enabling to reduce negative impact of its activities on the environment wherever possible.
All company employees are introduced to the environmental protection policy and must follow its regulations in their activity.